Blog Archive

Stay Connected

Video Of Day

Hey, welcome to my Blog! Scroll down to capture the most thought provoking ideas.

Followers

Categories


My Instagram

Popular Posts

Newsletter

Subscribe Our Newsletter

Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.

Featured

About Us

We present Woop a creative magazine templates for bloggers who love to blog on food, fashion, travel and for personal blog.

Popular Posts

Skip to main content

MILADY

 

The tiny me had almost thought 

That your real name was ‘Mom’,

Did you like the woman you had become

The day when I was born?

I once asked you, “why should you be

so selfless all the time?"

Politely you said, "it's cause love is worth a lot

more than a nickel and dime."

I believe you are no artist, yet you paint my world

With smile and care.

Well! you are no sculptor either, yet you build a hope

In dull and despair.

People say you have raised me a you,

Like daughter, like mom.

I think you raised me into this woman,

The one you left behind the day that I was born.



~ This one's for my superwoman, just for her landmark birthday!


Comments

Post a Comment

Drop a line about how you think!